Perfect For Women-Owned Brands or those with A Largely Female Audience
On February 22nd, 2021, Advance Ohio is hosting Cleveland’s second all-women Mentoring Monday event. Mentoring Monday is held in over 43 other sister cities across the nation on the same date to create a rising tide to lift all women in their careers, empower women to work together, and quickly build attendee networks, growing connections with women from diverse backgrounds, careers, and skill sets.
Cleveland’s first Mentoring Monday inspired hundreds of women. From the mentors that offered their expertise to the mentees that learned from them and the sponsors aligning their brand with this terrific, women-centered event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the February, 2021 event and offer a wide range of benefits – brand exposure, ability to make remarks at the event, and opportunity to connect with the event attendees directly during and after the event, to name a few.
THIS YEAR’S EVENT IS EXPANDING!
WE’LL OFFER SOME NEW ELEMENTS:
- Virtual environment that will enhance the experience well beyond that of a zoom call. This will be as close to “being in the room” as is possible in our world today
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with attendees in roundtable conversations
- Enhanced promotions to include podcasting, videos featuring sponsors/mentors, and more
- Offering a virtual gift bag for all attendees. A great way to align sponsor’s products and services with the audience
Why become a part of Mentoring Monday?
1. Reach highly valuable audience of professional women and build long-lasting relationships
2. Create quality dialogue between your brand and the event attendees
3. Generate new business and HR leads
4. Develop brand awareness through custom programs that fit your goals