Reach an on-the-go audience, wherever they are.
With the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, the mobile online audience is growing. In fact, we’ve already passed the mobile tipping point and the majority of digital media consumption occurs in mobile apps. That’s why mobile marketing is essential for building brand awareness and driving sales. Our marketing experts will help you determine the best mobile marketing strategy to accomplish your goals and reach new customers.
Your message can appear on cleveland.com’s mobile-friendly site, on our variety of cleveland.com smartphone apps, or through our network of national mobile websites. Mobile display ads have the same audience targeting capabilities as desktop display ads, such as geography, day-part, and context.
Once someone clicks on your mobile ad, it’s important that they are directed to a mobile-friendly website or landing page. We can make your website responsive, or build a custom mobile landing page specific to your current ad campaign.
Mobile Marketing Matters
- By 2017, Americans are expected to spend 198 minutes per day using their mobile devices for non-voice activities like web browsing and social media.
- 64% of American adults own a smartphone and 42% own a tablet.
- 34% of cellphone Internet users go online mostly using their phones, as opposed to other devices like desktop computers.
- 3 of 4 mobile searches trigger follow-up actions, whether it be further research, a store visit, a phone call, a purchase or word-of-mouth sharing.
- 30% of U.S. cell phone owners have used smartphones in the past month to decide whether to visit a business.
- 89% of smartphone owners notice mobile ads.