THE CLEVELAND DMA
- 19th-largest DMA market
- If the Cleveland area was a single city, we would rank #3 between Los Angeles and Chicago
- 1,565,860 households
- 15,000 projected household growth 2010-2023
LOCAL CONSUMER EXPENDITURES
- $86 billion annually
- 226,000 business locations
- $3.7 billion in annual local marketing and advertising
THE PLAIN DEALER PRINT AUDIENCE
HUGE PRINT AUDIENCE
- Over three-quarters of a million Cleveland adults read the printed Plain Dealer at least once a week.
IT‘S A SEPARATE AUDIENCE
- No other local newspaper reaches more than 4% of the Plain Dealer audience.
- 74% of Plain Dealer print readers are “print exclusive” – they’re not regular website visitors.
REACH EVEN MORE
- More than 132,000 Cleveland adults read every issue of the Sun News.
- Only 67,000 read Cleveland Magazine.
CLEVELAND.com DIGITAL AUDIENCE
CLEVELAND.com is CLEVELAND’S LEADING LOCAL NEWS and INFORMATION WEBSITE.
- Every month, Cleveland.com averages 9.9 million Unique Visitors who access over 62 million content pages.
- Cleveland.com over-delivers among Young Adults, College Grads, Upper Income, high-value Homeowners, White Collar job-holders and households with Children.
CLEVELAND.com is the LARGEST LOCAL NEWS WEBSITE
CLEVELAND.com HAS MORE LOCAL WEEKLY UNIQUE VISITORS THAN ANY OTHER LOCAL NEWS SITE
- 33% more than Fox8.com
- Twice as many as WKYC.com
- Almost 2.5 times more than News5Cleveland.com
- 59% more than all the rest COMBINED
- 1.8 million Local Monthly Unique Visitors
CLEVELAND.com MOBILE and SOCIAL
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTION
- Over 600,000 local consumers interact with The Plain Dealer via social media.
REACH CONSUMERS ON THEIR PHONES
- Mobile click-through rates are up to NINE times higher than regular online ads.
BUILD YOUR SOCIAL AUDIENCE
- …with our comprehensive suite of mobile and social media products.
TOTAL BRAND AUDIENCE: REACHING the MOST of CLEVELAND
WE REACH OVER HALF of ALL CLEVELAND REGION ADULTS at LEAST ONCE a WEEK
- With duplication removed, Advance Ohio core brands reach over 1.5 million different local consumers every week.
- All TV stations combined at Prime Time (AHH) reach 1.2 million.
- All Radio stations combined during Drive Time (AQH) reach 334,400.