A new home builder prides itself on building quality homes with exceptional customer service. The client sought to strengthen their brand awareness and improve traffic to their website to generate more business.
- Drive new users to their website and increase site traffic
- Increase “contact us” submissions
- Improve brand awareness and Top-of-Mind recall
- Improve the stickiness of their site with more pages per session and increased length of sessions
A layered approach to reaching the client’s best prospects was employed combining presence in newspaper advertising while continuously running a successful digital campaign.
The digital awareness campaign starts with sending the client’s message to a strategically designed target audience of potential home buyers and mobile homeowners. These users are targeted with display ads on our owned and operated website and re-messaged with display ads on the extended network, where the target audience can be reached on 97% of family-friendly websites.
To define our homebuyer intent audience, we take into account:
- Exclusive, first-party data (data derived from our owned and operated sites)
- We combine this with third-party data (information from outside data sources such as purchase behavior, household income, employment, etc.)
InStory video ads were also used in the display channel, being placed in front of the target audience while they are reading content on our site. While the user is already engaged, these videos appear and therefore increase the likelihood of engagement with the ad.
A search engine marketing campaign across Google, Bing, and Yahoo! in the client’s key geographies connected with users searching terms relative to home building. The campaign was tracked and optimized through ad copy and bidding adjustments.
The search engine optimization campaign helped boost the client’s organic search rankings so they’d have greater potential to be seen and be clicked. This also helps reinforce they are top-of-mind when relevant searches were made.
- New website users up 13% YOY
- Overall website sessions up 15% YOY
- 1,265 Contact Us submissions
- Goal completions up 5% YOY
- 4 of the client’s top 7 traffic sources were from campaigns on Advance Local owned and operated sites