A prominent cosmetic surgeon specializing in eyelid surgery needed help promoting his business. The doctor was focused on drawing more patients to his different office locations, as well as generating greater awareness of his specialty in lower eyelid surgery. Target audience included women 40+ with a household income of $100k+ within a 25-mile radius around each of his locations.
- Increase number of patients visiting his office locations
- Increase brand awareness and overall bookings
Our team of experts recommended a mix of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing and social media:
- Specific and broad SEM keywords helped reach both savvy and novice prospects, driving engagement and conversions on the website.
- The social campaign focused on Facebook and allowed for precise targeting within an intimate, personal platform and was designed to reach very niche audiences in specific geographies.
- Content Marketing articles on Advance’s website and in local newspapers were the optimal format to educate the audience and demonstrate the doctor’s experience and expertise in his field.
- 25% increase in patients
- $18,000 in surgery services were scheduled as a direct result of the Content Marketing campaign