Our client sought to drive greater engagement and enrollments among their target prospects. Their digital marketing efforts had been unfocused and marginally effective because previous marketing vendors lacked the data points, targeting expertise and optimization power they needed to consistently drive the campaign and effectively deliver conversions and enrollments.
We consulted with our client to get a deep understanding of their business, competitive landscape and marketing goals. After conducting a website and digital campaign audit, we identified areas that needed improvement and developed a comprehensive plan that included top-notch creative and our wealth of data to engage the client’s key target audience of young men, low to moderate household income, interests in cars and do-it-yourself auto repair.
- Search tactics included both SEM (paid) and SEO (organic) to help bolster search visibility and website credibility.
- Social impressions and Social Lead Generation ads delivered messaging and content that helped engage the right audience and drive immediate action.
- Location-Based targeting (geo-fencing) allowed us to connect with current and prospective students in and around competitor locations.
- Geo-Retargeting was employed to reinforce messaging and stay top of mind.
- TrueView Video provided an optimal platform to incorporate visuals and message to capture audience attention.
- Enrollment starts increased by 65% in a 12-month year over year comparison.
- ESM paid search campaign delivered 11,991 clicks.
- TrueView Video campaign garnered a 51% view rate which is over 2x the industry standard.
“Advance’s technological capabilities specifically target our intended audience resulting in a dramatic increase in qualified leads, and most importantly, increased sales”