The Music Settlement, located in the University Circle neighborhood of Cleveland, offers music therapy, early childhood education, and music instruction to people of all ages and levels of experience. The Music Settlement had worked with Advance Ohio in the past to run print ads in The Plain Dealer, but with the launch of their new website, they wanted to do more with digital marketing. Like most nonprofits, The Music Settlement relies on a small staff and limited resources to handle their marketing efforts. With the ever-changing digital marketing landscape, The Music Settlement knew they needed an experienced and knowledgeable partner to help them navigate their new digital marketing campaigns. That’s why they partnered with Advance Ohio to lead their search engine marketing efforts.
- Create greater awareness throughout Northeast Ohio of all different programs and services The Music Settlement offers.
- Drive people searching for day schools, music lessons, and music therapy to The Music Settlement’s website.
- Increase enrollment in The Music Settlement’s programs.
- Focus a search engine marketing campaign on music class and music therapy terms.
- Geographically target search ads within a 15-mile radius around The Music Settlement.
- The Music Settlement’s SEM campaign has a 6.5% click-through-rate (CTR)–3 times the national expectation of a 2% CTR.
- The Music Settlement’s search ads are receiving an average of 365 clicks per month.
- On average, The Music Settlement is receiving 60 calls per month from their search ads at a call-through rate of 16.5%.