Since 2011, Content Marketing World has held the “Largest Content Marketing Conference on the Planet.” For the last two years, they worked with us to provide digital marketing services to increase awareness and registration to the annual B2B event in Cleveland, Ohio. Tactics leveraged throughout the nine month campaign included: search engine marketing, audience targeted display campaigns on mobile and desktop networks, social and site retargeting campaigns and promotional print placements.
Looking forward, Content Marketing World has expanded its intended work in 2016 and will leverage the lessons learned from the two previous years with the goal to set record attendance to the conference this upcoming September.
- Increase participation of marketing professionals and social influencers in key target areas including Northeast Ohio, Detroit, Pittsburgh and Columbus.
- A full-funnel approach that included awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy tactics for a nine month period.
- SEM, Audience Targeting and multi-platform display ads and assertive re-messaging for creative, site and Facebook
- CRM data integration for custom audience targeting reach
- The campaign drove qualified traffic that resulted in exceeding the registration goals for the 2015 event
- 28.5% increase in traffic to Content Marketing World
- Overall sessions up 28.50% in 2015
- New users up 23.40%
- Users returning to the site increased by 37.98%
- Above average click-thru rates reaching .34%
- Target market site sessions increased over 60%